Catering Terms & Conditions
We do our best to accommodate last minute orders. For best service, we prefer larger orders be placed a minimum of 5 business days in advance.
The Client understands that upon entering this service contract, Caterer and/or Event Planner is committing time and resources to this event and thus cancellation would result in lost income and lost business opportunities in an amount difficult to precisely calculate. Therefore, the following cancellation limitations will apply.
- 2 business days’ notice for basic catering
- 1 week or longer notice for large events
- Final numbers can be changed 5 business days in advance for large events
- For large events (weddings etc.), menu should be confirmed and Invoice should be sent out one week prior to event with a 50% deposit required, and remaining payment required within 30 days
- For basic catering, pay when you order
- Credit cards and email transfers can be used
- We use compostable plates/cups/cutlery etc., and drivers do not return to pick up
- When china, linen are required it is rented, we ensure that arrangements are made for the rental company to deliver and pick up. We include the catering client in these arrangements so we are all on the same page.
- $20.00 city delivery on orders over $100.00
- If we need to return to pick up equipment an additional $10.00 fee will apply
- Outside of the city additional fees apply
- Gluten-free, vegetarian and vegan options available (Halal, Kosher & other special diets). Please note that this may need to include an extra cost.
- We are not an allergen-free facility.